Recently I wrote about how to do one day in San Diego on a shoestring so it was a pleasant surprise to pick up this postcard from Ocean Beach in my mailbox.
I didn’t have a chance to visit ocean beach during my trip to San Diego but I certainly will visit on my next trip there! It is home to a 68 acre national park and the very popular Dog Beach. Check out Ocean Beach’s official website here. It seems I’ve spent a lot of time in California this year and there’s more posts about California to come. In the meantime, you can check out my previous posts:
- Good morning Alcatraz – Running across the Golden Gate Bridge
- San Diego on a Shoestring – A One Day Highlight Tour and 4 Tacos for $19
- San Francisco – “Tourist! No leaning!”
- San Francisco – Belden Place, Sauce, and a Bowl of Bacon?
- Desert Travel Tips for Hikers and Visitors – 4 Indispensable Lessons from Palm Springs
- Palm Springs – A Sunny Hiking Destination
Thanks for dropping by!