The city is in bloom and the cherry blossoms have everyone excited about spring being just around the corner. I certainly was when I enjoyed a sunny walk last weekend to photograph some early cherry blossoms.
If you’re in Vancouver, here are 5 things to do to join in the cherry blossom celebrations:
- Cherry Jam Downtown Concert: Enjoy a free concert by the Vancouver Metropolitan Orchestra and Vancouver Okinawa Taiko
- Sakura Illumination in Queen Elizabeth Park
- Join a tree talk and walk
- Go on a self-guided bike tour of the blossoms
- Explore the city on your own terms using this cherry blossoms map that tells you where trees are blooming
Have other suggestions? Do share! 🙂